1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I was named after the wind. "They call the wind Miriah".
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I am pregnant, don't ask.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, but it has a tendency to be really sloppy, I am a lefty after all.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Yuck.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 beautiful boys, and one on the way!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No, I pity the fool.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sarcasm is my middle name. I can't even help myself.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes...weird question.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck No!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I don't really like ice cream unless it's really hot out, then I can go for any thing mocha flavored.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes, tells a lot about a person.
14. RED OR PINK? Neither, I like earthy colors, browns, greens.
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF? My temper.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't know. The only person I can think of is my sister that passed away. Clara Mae. But I never even really knew her, I was little only about two years old and she only lived for less then two weeks. I always just wished that I did know her, and that we could have grown up together. Still gets me teary when I think about it, I will see her again some day I know. For now I stop often and look at her baby picture on my wall, she was beautiful.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERY ONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes, every one in the whole wide word. Silly question.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown sweat pants, no shoes in the house.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My husband reading to my boys, so cute!
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fern green.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? When it rains, fresh cut grass, the beach, evergreen trees, new born babies, cucumbers, lavender.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My hubby.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole the idea from Mama, but yeah I like her just fine.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None. I rarely watch TV. Only sport I ever liked to watch was when J played Basketball, that was fun! When to every game.
25. HAIR COLOR? Natural? I guess you would call it Auburn. The older I get the darker it gets though. I put Henna in it, to bring out the red, and it gets really light in the summer time.
26. EYE COLOR? Hazel.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I wish though. I am blind as a bat, and the kids always try to grab my glasses off my face, so I rarely wear them.
28. FAVORITE FOOD? I love most anything, except red meat and pork (is that considered red meat too?). When we go out to eat, which is rare, it is usually Oriental or Mexican.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, I never ever watch a scary movie on purpose. I can scare myself just fine thank you!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? A kids movie I am sure, just don't remember which one. Lion King was on last, but I wasn't really watching it.
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer for sure!
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who's giving them out! In general hugs, from my hubby or adorable little boys, I'd have to say both.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Not a big dessert person, but just about anything with fruit in it.
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Huh?
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dumb question, don't waste my time...I've got kids.
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Wish I was.
38. WHAT IS ON YOU MOUSE PAD? Is there suppose to be something on my mouse pad? If so then I must be really boring, because I just have a plain blue mouse pad, guess I am not cool enough for pictures.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Don't have cable, only movies here, and we weren't watching any last night.
40. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter, sounds of nature, running river water, the ocean, my children's voices (when they are not whining or crying), my husbands voice, wind, and even rain...at first. I do live in Washington, so eventually the sound of rain just gets annoying.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Florida when I was 12. Where I devoured grapefruit morning, noon, and night. So sweet and delicious!
43. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL TALENTS? I am the queen of multi-tasking, does that count as a talent?
44. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Is this a filler question, like they ran out of ideas or something?
45. HOW DID YOU MET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I was 15, visiting friends and they told me a boy named Ryder was coming over and I knew right then that I just had to met him, and it was love at first sight, on my end. He was interested in me too, and turned on the charm, he got me with those eyes. Those big blue sunburst eyes.
Peace in Christ
15 minutes ago