I was tagged by Mama to do this little number.
How well do you know your husband?
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? We don't have cable or anything right now, haven't for a while, but if we did he would be watching some sort of funny sitcom. Right now we have been watching The Office and 30 Rock on the computer.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Usually the same as me, so he doesn't have to think about it.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Baby corn.
4. You go out to eat. What drink does he order? Usually cola or root beer.
5. Where did he go to high school? Everywhere, his mom moved A LOT!
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Music CDs. He has a serious music obsession.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Well when we go to Subway he usually gets a sandwich on whole wheat bread with lots of different types of meat, all the toppings, mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. The works.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? I have no idea, he likes lots of different things, and he changes his mind often. He goes through binges were he likes one specific thing and then he goes and changes it to something else.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Raisin bran at least that's what he eats the most of. Life was his favorite cereal when he was a kid.
11. What would he never wear? A speedo? I don't really know. I don't think there is much my man wouldn't wear. It's frightening really.
12. What is his favorite sports team? I don't think he cares, but he sometimes watches Seahawks games.
13. Who did he vote for? That's for me to know and you to find out, from him... ;)
14. Who is his best friend? Ummm, me of course! At least I've been around the longest, so best friend by default I guess.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Stress out, a lot. He also hates it when I get loud when I am emotional about something. He always thinks I am yelling at him, when I'm not, most of the time. A lot of the time it doesn't really have anything to do with him, I'm just upset and trying to express myself...loudly.
16. What is his heritage? Mostly German and Irish.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Changes all the time. He does really like German chocolate.
18. Did he play sports in high school? No, they moved around too much.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Building stuff out of wood out in his shop. Hours and hours and hours........He's been known to go out in his shop and disappear until the wee hours of the morning!
20. What is one unique talent he has? Building beautiful things out of wood.
My husband is a pretty easy going guy, so it was actually hard to answer the questions specifically. He also changes his obsessions on a regular basis. It's turned into a joke around here really. I'm not tagging anyone, but if you feel like giving it a try, go for it.
14 hours ago