Tuesday, November 4, 2008

30 RaNdOm things

Thirty random little things about me. *I just picked thirty because I turned thirty this year, seemed fitting.

1) I love the color green, anything green. I love wearing green because I swear it makes my boring hazel eyes look green.
2) I say I hate shopping, but it's really that I have no money to spend.
3) When I buy stuff for myself I usual feel guilty, and end up taking it back. To avoid this, when I feel like shopping, I buy stuff for my boys and then I don't feel as guilty.
4) I use to smoke cigarettes, and now I am a snob about people who smoke, yuck...seriously can you move away from the doors!
5) I obsessively recycle, and feel guilty every time I send a bag of garbage to the dump. This being said, I still send why to much garbage to the dump!
6) I hate clutter, and yet I have so much of it, drives me crazy. I try hard to hid my clutter, so people won't know how much clutter I truly have.
7) I absolutely love silver jewelry and amber gems. Amber is my favorite, it's so fascinating, being as it is actually ancient sap.
8) I love Fall colors. My closet is full of browns, tans, burgundies, greens and such. I can't stand the colors pink, or purple.
9) I hate doing laundry, mostly the folding. I love vacuuming. Drowns out all the noise.
10) I do not like it when people stop by unannounced, seriously...call first!
11) I clean my house like a mad women before people come to visit, I am mortified when people see my house messy. It seriously gets messy in the blink of an eye with three little boys and a daycare.
12) I often act like I am not upset when someone disappoints me, then I cry when they are not there.
13) I have to fight my anxiety on a daily basis.
14) I have unrealistically high standers for myself, and others. And I am an obsessive perfectionist. I am a virgo after all!
15) I am a control freak, and I'm not saying that lightly. I am a CONTROL FREAK!
16) I don't want to disappoint others, so I go out of my way to please, even when I shouldn't.
17) I rarely wear make up.
18) I look mean when I am not smiling.
19) I dye my hair, because I am getting a lot of grey. And because sometimes I get bored with the way I look.
20) I get frustrated and over whelmed way to easily, although I am pretty good at pretending that I have all the patience in the world. I am so good at it I sometimes trick myself, but I can feel the frustration deep down inside.
21) Sometimes I get a crazy urge to run away. Far, far away.
22) I am still scared of the dark, no joke. That's why I don't watch scary movies, because I can think up scary stuff on my own, thank you very much!
23) I love mango, it's by far my favorite fruit.
24) I weighed over 200 lbs when my first son was born, and I was, at first, more upset about that then I was about being told I had to have a C-section because he was breach, and big (10 lbs 10 1/2 ounces).
25) I don't like ice cream, unless it super hot out and it's in a waffle cone.
26) I like to eat left overs for breakfast, or sandwiches. I only like breakfast cereal when I am pregnant.
27) I tell people I don't want any more kids, but I think I am conflicted inside, because I sort of want a girl. But then again, maybe not. See what I mean!
28) Sometimes I get burnt out on childcare, but it does allow me to stay home with my kids, so I keep doing it.
29) I have hidden dirty dishes in a box before, when I needed to clean my house really fast.
30) I really want to live on some property so I can have a little farm, a big garden and most of all a horse.

No comments: