Thursday, November 13, 2008

Monkey look alikes

My friend made these adorable sock monkeys for all three of my boys, and they look just like them, don't you think? If only my boys would sit this still for a picture! You should check out her blog at http://www.treasuresunderthewillowtree.blogspot.com/ (also listed under blogs I follow on my profile page.) She is possibly the craftiest person ever! In all seriousness she makes beautiful things, her newest item that I like a lot is called a Bella Bunny and it is so adorable. She makes custom orders too, and there is a link to her Etsy shop on her blog. You can order what ever you want and she mails them out to you, you can pay by pay pal or whatever, it's super convenient. Just thought I would help spread the word. I love ordering things from her, and I am never disappointed, they are always beautiful. If only I could be so crafty!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Those monkeys look so cute sitting all together! :) I love making stuff for you and the kids, because I know you will appreciate them! Thanks so much for the sweet comments and for spreading the word about my shop! Hey, you are very crafty, you have some of the best crafty ideas ever!! Now if only there were more hours in the day :) lol