Thursday, November 19, 2009

You might want to skip this one, I'm just feeling sorry for myself.

I went and got my hair cut tonight and I H.A.T.E it. I don't know why I always think I should get a hair cut when I am feeling crummy about myself, because it rarely turns out well. It's horrid. I think I might cry. Trying to not act to upset about it because we really didn't have the money for me to go out and spend on me, but my husband was really sweet and told me to do it anyways. And then I come home and all I can do is fight back tears. All he wanted was for me to feel better. It's only hair. It will grow. But I was just feeling so poorly about myself, after baby and all, and now, well now I just went and made it all worse. Okay now I am crying...officially feeling sorry for myself..blah.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We are the worst critics of ourselves! Post a pic, let us decide! I'm sure you look great, and that probably doesn't help to hear, but I know how you feel. I don't know one person that hasn't had a bad haircut. It just sucks to have it right after having a baby! Spike it, put barrettes in it, add some funky color to part of it, wear some cute hats! Your hubby is so sweet... Smile big, you have many more things to cheer about than hair!! ((HUGS))