Sunday, November 1, 2009

A house full of heroes!

Our little lady bug...so cute!
My super heroes and their little ladybug.Atty is not much for group photos, so I bribed him by telling him he could hold his baby sister. He was so proud, and he actually sat still! I will have to see if this will work for our family Christmas picture too.

Us girls can feel safe in a house full of super heroes! ;)

Buzz Light Year, to infinity and beyond! This boy has been cheesing it up for the camera lately. He will try to sneak his way into every picture I am taking! I have to admit it's driving me crazy, I mean he's cute and all but good grief!


This Spider man doesn't have time for smiles, he has crime to fight! Getting Spike to look at the camera now days is next to impossible and getting him to smile...forget it!


...But this adorable Batman does have time between jobs to flash his beautiful grin! Atty doesn't like to dress up in costumes. So instead of fighting him on it I got wise and just bought him some cute Batman PJ's and he wore them no problem. Much cheaper too! I made sure to put it on him a few times before hand as regular ol' pajamas so he didn't think anything of it.


I am a cat every year...no surprises. This year I only painted whiskers on my face and Bubu was a bit disappointed in me. I just didn't feel like washing it all off afterwards, I guess I am getting lame in my old age. ;) My adorable little lady bug stayed snugly in her Moby Wrap (which I Love! I've always used a sling before, wish I had known better.) The whole time we were trick or treating.



My boys on a mission. We had a lot of fun, the rain stopped just in time, and it wasn't to cold out. The boys were all so sweet and polite, it made a mother proud. Atty kept saying "thank you, your welcome" after someone would give him candy, or "Love you, bye". So funny. We made it for about an hour and then it was time to pack it in. My favorite part of the day was when we got home. Snuggled up together at the end of the day, watching Planet Earth and enjoying each others company. When I look around me and see all my children's beautiful faces and my husbands, my heart overflows. I love family time, the quiet (sort of) moments, just being together. Laughing, Loving and Living.


6 comments:

Brittany said...

What a beautiful family! :) I loved the ladybug! What a little honey!

Lisa said...

your little lady bug (surprised she wasn't a little strawberry!) didn't show up on your blog, so I clicked on the open space where her picture would be, and all of a sudden, she filled my whole computer screen!! SO cute, oh my goodness. And all of your super hereos....wow. Let's just say YOU are my hero!! Great pics. :)

Lori said...

I love your little super hero's and little ladybug...how cute are they! You are so wise to buy pj's for your son that doesn't like to dress up. Very good idea.

It is so awesome to read of other children saying thank you and your welcome to getting the candy. Mine did too and some people were shocked to hear a little child say it.

I am like you...when I am surrounded by husband and children, and just being together, my heart overflows. Sounds like you had a perfect time.

Riahli said...

Lisa, I so wanted her to be a stawberry but funds are super tight around here right now (as they are for lots of people)and I new I really shouldn't spend the money on the costume that I SO wanted to buy her. All my boys were a veggie of some sort for their first costume so I wanted her to be a fruit. I was bummed, but my friend found me the ladybug costume and gave it to me. Very sweet of her, and it was super cute on my little strawberry. Maybe next year...

Kat said...

They are so cute! And so are you! :)
This was the first year I didn't dress up for Halloween. I was running around so hectic getting everyone else ready that I ran out of time. Plus it was so windy I was afraid my wig would blow off. Ah well. Next year! :)

A Musing Mother said...

I'm sorry if I sound creepy but...

Can I have that baby? She's just so cute and squishy!

Oh, and the obvious. You're too skinny.