Monday, October 31, 2016

More summer time fun in photos

We did some local camping and a lot of day trips this year. During the summer we also do what we call a Fun Day Monday with other homeschooling families. I think this was our third year of doing it and it's always so much fun!!! I sadly can't post most of those pictures because I tend to not post pictures of other peoples children unless it's from the back or you can't really see the face. Just for privacy reasons. We went to some really fun places this year though!

While camping the kids foraged for blackberries. :)






Although this is an extremely unflattering picture for me I love it. :)
Photo bomb! Little stinker...

Silliness!

My love


Relaxing





Singing for us. Always. :)

Great Fun Day Monday at Deception Pass State Park!



More horse riding lessons.

Mountain river fun on a gloriously warm day.


Larrabee park outing.


This is my dearest friend from 4th grade! Enjoying the sun together while the kids play. :)

More river fun at our favorite spot. 

Garden is bursting forth!




Another day spent at the river. Handsome man.





I love everything about this picture!

This picture cracks me up. This girl has back up!!!


No comments: