Monday, July 9, 2012

forever friends

My boys love sleep overs. Every weekend they beg to sleep together on Bubu's big bed on the bottom bunk. Brothers are great forever friends. :) Often they turn the bunk bed into a fort by hanging sheets all around it. They read books together, giggle and talk. Sometimes they get a little too loud and need a reminder, some times I have to send them packing to their own beds, but for the most part they just have awesome sleep overs. 
The other night after the house had finally settled down and I heard no more whispers and giggles I snuck quietly into their room to turn off their little light... and this is what I saw...


It made me giggle. I'm not sure what sort of game they were playing but it apparently involved hanging their stuffed animals up. They were all zonked out, and there dangled their stuffed animal by an arm, a leg, or a tail. If there had been a breeze they would have been swaying in it.


I took a few pictures and they just slept through the whole thing, wore them selves out I guess. :) I wonder how long they will want to have sleep overs and if it will be a fond memory for them. I often wonder what their relationship will be like when they are older. I hope and pray they will always be this close.
Sigh. They are so stinkin' cute when they are a sleepy like this. 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Aww. That is so sweet. :)