Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today's the day!

Alright today's the day...today I go in for the ultrasound that will tell me whether I get to keep my sanity or not, well what's left of it anyways. My husband actually got the day off, they never tell them until the day before. So it was a total surprise when he told me last night that he could go with me, I wasn't counting on that at all! I think Bubu might go too, he invited himself. I am still trying to convince myself that it is only one, if I am right I will be the only one who thinks there is only one. Everyone else seems to have already decided it's twins. I think they just want to see turn into a babbling mess.

So I've got my fingers crossed, I am envisioning one cute big baby on the screen, but I have to admit I am a nervous wreck. I'll let you all know...if I am not too much of a babbling mess.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohh, but what fun Twins would be. I hope that no matter what you have a wonderful ultra sound date with your husband ;) They are always so exciting! Could you imagine living before they created this awesome machine? I mean, I got a picture of my son flipping me the bird (in my tummy), that I will keep forever, and break out at his grad party :) !

Marlea said...

oh boy!!!! fingers are crossed!!!

Melody said...

I can't wait!! I'm trying to resist the urge to call and bug you right now... let me know what happens :)