Friday, July 15, 2011

Emotions tied up in a song

I identify so strongly with this song. Word for word. I can listen to it over and over again. The emotion in her voice takes my breath away. I think of my life, what I've gone through and then I think of my husband and how he saved my life. I'd be lost with out him. This song is so tied into my life it's like I wrote it, but I could never write something so eloquent. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Listen to it as loud as you possibly can, close your eyes and feel it. Does it speak to you as well?

4 comments:

Marlea said...

LOVE IT!!!! And yes it is your perfect song!

Kat said...

Yep. I love that song. So good. :)

Melody said...

One of my favorite songs! It's amazing :)

Riahli said...

I know Melody you are the one who told me about this song when I was looking for songs for Atty's video. Thanks! I didn't use it in his video because I identified with it more for myself and Ryder, I can listen to it over and over again, it's that good. :)