Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Copy cat

What are you doing Spike?My girl hungry.
Oh, you are so adorable!
(Seriously I do wipe this kids face, but he still always looks crusty...in almost every picture I have of him!)

Spike played with this baby doll all morning and called it his girl. He nursed her, rocked her, laid her down to sleep and told us all to be quiet. It started out a cute game until Bubu wouldn't be quiet enough and Spike felt he had to set him straight. I had to step in and explain that yelling at his brother to be quiet while his girl was sleeping would wake her up. So he went and got her and nursed her back to sleep again. Ha, ha. Pretty much a play by play of how it really goes around here, little copycat. Except I don't think I've ever yelled at the boys to be quiet when the baby is sleeping, cause that wouldn't make any sense right? Hummmmmm....time to reflect.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Haha! That is too cute. I'm pretty sure I've yelled at the boys a NUMBER of times when their little sister was sleeping. Oops. ;)

Brittany said...

seriously AH DOOOOORRRR AHHH BULL!

what a honey pie!

Megan said...

sooo funny! I remember Abby doing that when Trey was a baby, while her Grandpa was babysitting no less. He wasn't sure whether to laugh or discipline her. I love when kids pretend to be mommies!