Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Midnight kisses, looking forward to another year with my love. :)

So like usually we headed up to the mountains on new years day. It's quite a drive, but it's so worth it!
Lucky girl got pulled on the sled almost the whole entire time...

We had some fun sledding together, I loved hearing her shout "Woo-Hoo" as she flew down the hills.
That's her new thing to shout, usually followed by "Party!" Makes her daddy nervous for what the future might hold. ;)

It's the walk back up that tires you out. :)

Of course Spike wanted to go the highest and sled the farthest and be the fastest... and he was. 

Atty only sled for a little bit, then he wanted to hang out with his Neenee. :)  He climbed all the way up this steep slope to get to her.

Head first is the way to go...

Bubu was so excited to finally play in some snow! He told me it made him sad to leave...

They saw their favorite Auntie for a moment before we had to head home. 

It was a fun day spent in the snow, a great way to start out the new year. And to top it off our Suburban that we just got {I think I mentions that I totaled the van} was a dream to drive up in the mountains. We had it packed to overflowing with our family and two friends, and we still had room to ride comfortably. Love it!!! My husband was glad to report that the four wheel drive worked just fine. It's a used vehicle, so he was afraid we might be in for a nasty surprise... but so far ever thing has just been wonderful with it. Don't know how I ever survived without one. ;)

1 comment:

Kat said...

That is so perfect. What a great way to ring in the new year. I love it!
Happy New Year!