Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

Making honey caramels for Atty, had some great little helpers to wrap them up. :)

Christmas jammies! All snuggly and ready for bed on Christmas eve.

Waiting patiently Christmas morning. :)

Lala loved her snail, she called it a unicorn snail, ha ha!

Stockings are the best part. :)

pillow cases make great reusable wrapping for the bigger stuff. :)

The hubby snapped this one of me in my snuggly jammies... having my chai tea.   Watching the kids  emptying out their stockings.

Treats and toys, so fun! Oh and don't forget the new toothbrushes. ;)

I love her. Sometimes she's so cute I just want to gobble her up!

One of the big hits were these head lamps, they loved them! Now they can read in bed in style. :)

I caught a butterfly fairy.

Loves her new Strawberry Shortcake doll.

My mom got us some funny shirts for Christmas. :)

Another hit, Lincoln logs! They built this with their daddy. :)

And finally, the best way to spend the day after Christmas... A snuggly kitty, a great book,  by the fireplace with a yummy cup of chai tea {or two}. Blanket and pillow included. :) I figured after all the work of getting ready for Christmas, and then cleaning up after Christmas, putting new toys away, reorganizing, and cooking non-stop I deserved a day of reading. :) It was beautiful. Only thing that would have made it better would have been if I could have snuck a bath in there too. :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love, love, love this post. It is fabulous. Just what Christmas should look like. I love all the jammies and the smiles. So awesome. And I love your t shirt too. I think I need one too. ;)
We gave our kids those head flashlights last year and they STILL love to play with them. Especially outside at night. And I LOVE Lincoln Logs and so do my kids. So awesome. I think you and I have the same taste in toys.
So glad you had such a great Christmas and a little snuggle time reading with kitty too. :)