Friday, November 6, 2015

Pumpkin patch!

We almost didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year. I'm telling you life has been crazy busy.
Anyways we found a really nice local pumpkin patch this year. I think it's going to be our new spot. :)

I love this picture of Leiella and her daddy.

She found her perfect pumpkin. :)

Muscles!!!

I swear this kid is turning into a young man right before my eyes!

Nothing like finding your own perfect pumpkin. :)

They had all sorts of cool pumpkins there!

Lots of picture opportunities...









We had a blast, and best part of all it's really close to home. :) They also have an apple orchard there. I asked if they sprayed them and she told me they didn't, they use organic practices but aren't organically certified. Just what I was looking for!!! 1.00 a pound, so awesome! I went back a couple days later and got a bunch for apple sauce and drying.

Finished pumpkins! From left to right... Leiella's moon and stars, Banden's wolf howling at the moon, Ira's spider, and Atty's owl. :)

No comments: