Friday, November 6, 2015

Kitchen update... still in progress.

So we have been working slowly but steadily on the kitchen. The counter tops are completely in, and thankfully we were able to use the same sink. For a moment there we thought we were going to have to buy a new one. My husband does eventually need to do some replumbing, but for now it is working, although well taped. ;)


Doors are off and cabinet bases are primed. 

Ready for some paint!!! :)

First coat, sage green!

We will be painting the walls a light wheat color as soon as we get the cabinets completely finished.

The drawers are all primed and waiting to dry.

That's all the farther I got. These last two weeks have been crazy busy so I didn't get any further. Ryder got most of lower door sanded and painted and put back on. Hopefully I will have time to finish the rest soon. I so want to get the walls painted as well and be done with this kitchen remodel. I'm really happy so far with the way it is turning out. I'm starting to enjoy my time in the kitchen a bit more. :) Also, I don't know if you can spy it in the picture, but I got a new stainless steel turkey roaster that I can use as a crock pot. I am so in love with it! I've been using in non-stop since I got it. My old crock pot hardly made enough for us all, it's so nice to be able to make big meals and even have a little left over for quick meals I can heat up. I have a feeling it will never make it off my kitchen counter. ;)

No comments: