Thursday, July 2, 2015

Eye candy… ;)

Time for some more garden pictures. :)













The garden is flourishing! So far we have harvested strawberries, raspberries, cherries, service berries, salmon berries, chard, kale, peas, calendula, and lavender. And lots of flower bouquets! :) Looking forward to pears, plums, apples, currents, squash, beans, cucumber, beets, and garlic. I have some newly planted gooseberry, elderberry, and jostaberry, but I'm not sure if those will fruit this year. I also have some thimbleberry volunteers that planted themselves. ;) I snagged some purslane from the community garden (they were just weeding it out!) and planted it up front. Hope it grows, it's fun to munch on. Love being able to walk out into my yard and forage. 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow! What gorgeous pictures! You have an amazing garden!
Sheesh, woman! Is there anything you can't do?