Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Our beautiful 4th of July

Fourth of July in pictures... with a few words of course. ;)

Iverson Spit Waterfront Preserve, first time visiting and we love it! We will definitely go back soon. :)
Banden looking for baby crabs, of course. :) And boy did he find some! The rest of the family headed straight for the water.
Love

My little explorers. :) I love their adventurous spirits. 

Picnic lunch on the beach, perfect weather and amazing views. :)



My husband found the perfect hollow log and I just had to get all of our pictures taken in it. :) 
Leiella, 3 years old.
Ira, six years old.  
Atticus, six years old.
Banden, 7 years old.
Ryder, age unknown... ;)

Miriah, age... I'll never tell. ;)
 We went over to a friends house, my kids very best friends that is, and ate some good food and watched some fireworks. It was a lot of fun! :)

Thought up a fun, patriotic dessert for the 4th, red, white and blue baby! Blueberries and strawberries over top of coconut whip cream. Atty style. :) Super simple and fun and all of the kids gobbled it down.
Fireworks! :)

She's a daddy's girl...

This is the latest Leiella has ever stayed up on the fourth, she made it almost to midnight! When I was packing up she fell asleep holding her best friends hand, sweetness!
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th with their families!

1 comment:

Kat said...

That looks like a fabulous 4th!