Friday, September 2, 2011

Do I seriously have a six year old?

My first born beautiful little baby boy has turned six today!You are an amazing little man now Banden, so loving and friendly. One of the best big brothers anyone could ask for. I remember gazing at you in the hospital the night after you were born, I couldn't sleep I was so filled to overflowing with love. A love I had never felt before, the love of a mother for her child. I cried, and laughed and dreamed of what you would become. Of everything that we would do together. You though are more wonderful then I could ever have dreamed up. You make me want to be a better person each and every day. Every year that passes I love you more and more and I don't even know how that is possible.


Happy birthday to one of the sweetest boys I know!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Awww. So sweet. Happy birthday to your big boy! :)