Monday, December 1, 2014

River birthday

Well since I'm blogging birthdays, might as well add in my husbands. :) Here's some great pictures of us all hanging out at the rivers together. My husband loves to get a little fishing in whenever he can, and because he's been working so much this year he hardly had a chance to fish at all. So on his special day we made sure he got some fishing time in. He headed out early on his own, then came home to hang out with us, and then we all headed out to fish the river by our home. He didn't catch anything, but it was still a lovely time. :) J even came with us and I was able to get some pictures, squeal! He is not an easy one to get pictures of! Neither is Banden these days. What is it with boys as they get older… at least the boys in my life. They want nothing to do with the camera.









This family loves their time at the river. :)


1 comment:

Kat said...

That sounds like a perfect birthday. I love that he got to having fishing time alone in the morning and then again later with the whole family. :)