Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All my kids, even the four legged drooly one.

So the other day I tried to snap a cute picture of my kiddos with their not-so-little puppy. Radar is now about 8 months old, and HUGE! 

 The only problem is that some one is always doing something they shouldn't in each and every photo. There is no such thing as the "perfect group shot" any more. :)

 And I couldn't get Radar to look at me with out wanting to come to me. He was so confused. :)

 So he just flopped down on the table in protest...

 And when I scolded him and told him to sit up... well he might have accidentally bumped Lala of the bench... {But hey, he's looking at me!}

And she was NOT very happy about that. {She wasn't hurt, just mad.} Even though she's crying in this one, I have to admit it's my favorite. What does that say about me? ;) 

And yes she's wearing only tights with boots outside. That's what happens when I let her dress herself. :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

hehe! Those are great shots. And I can relate! ;)