Thursday, May 26, 2011

One whole year!

Check out my post on Atty's blog. Today = 1 whole year of being seizure free on the MAS diet!!!

So proud of my kids! Every one of them helped to make this year successful for Atty and his magic diet. We are having a party this Saturday with close friends and family. I got the kids real trophies with a special message on them for each kid. I am so excited to give each one their trophy and see their proud little faces. I might have to have someone else read what the trophy's say, because I'll probably be to teary eyed. I also made a video to show at the party and I am hoping to be able to figure out how to post it on Atty's blog to share his beautiful story. I will also post some pictures of the party on his blog as well. One whole year down, one more to go. Actually he will always have some sort of difference in his diet, but hopefully just not as strict as it is now.

Tonight after dinner we ate almond flour muffins to celebrate and then spent some time shouting "No More Seizures!" at the top of our lungs. :)

No comments: