Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Longing for April...

I was planning my garden last night, doing some more research on companion planting. Getting all excited. Then I woke up to... Snow! I am so done with the snow. It's beautiful out right now and normally I would be so excited but I can't take this winter any more. I need nice weather. I almost want to cry. Of course lately my hormones have been all over the place and just about anything with bring tears to my eyes. So crying over snow wouldn't be that hard for me to do. It's been along time since I've had to deal with the monthly hormonal ups and downs and I'm not dealing with it very well. Plus Lala is slowly nursing less and less and I always seem to go through a major hormonal upheavel during this time. If only spring would hurry up and show it's lovely self, I just know I'll feel better then. *sigh*

2 comments:

Kat said...

Boy, do I know what you are talking about. My hormones are just now starting to level off a bit. It has helped that I've been taking Vitamin D supplements too. That helps a ton! But man, I can't wait for spring!!!!

Lisa said...

Here on the East Coast I am feeling the same way. :) Cheer up!