Thursday, October 1, 2015

Must have birthday boy photos

So I realized that I posted about the birthday zip line adventure without posting any birthday pictures! That just won't do. ;)

Double digit birthday pancakes! Ahhhhh!!!

So big and strong!

He truly is the best big brother ever! He is growing into such a kind hearted compassionate young man. It warms my heart.

There ended up being a freak down pour so what else is a mommy to do but let her boys run barefoot through puddles while waiting for their sister's singing rehearsal to be over. ;) It was his birthday after all!

They thought it was fantastic, despite Ira's face in this picture, he's just being a goon. The boy can't be serious for more than a second. Atty is not out there because he is sane and was in the nice dry toasty warm car with me. ;)

When we got home we discovered a rainbow! I thought this was pretty cool to be on Banden's tenth birthday because the day I found out I was having a boy there was a rainbow in the sky. :) I even took a picture of it and put it in his baby book.

Such a handsome young man!

Banden wanted birthday cookie sandwiches. They were delicious and totally grain free and sweetened with maple syrup. And really, really, really good!!!

Happy ~silly~ birthday!

Love this epic photo bomb, ha ha! Thought I was getting a picture of just the boys... Nope!

So there you have it. My first born baby boy turned ten. Sigh. How does time fly so fast?

1 comment:

Kat said...

Happy birthday to your handsome, sweet 10 year old!
Sounds like it was pretty fantastic! :)

(and wow, you have a lot of birthdays around the same time, huh? busy!)