Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I can really rock a mini van

So another birthday has gone by and I'm another year older... I wonder when I will feel grown up? Does it just creep up on you, or do you have a birthday at some point were it just hits you, I'm all grown up! Ha ha! Some times I look around at my house, my four kids, my hubby, my mini van and I think... Really!?! I'm old enough for all this? When did that happen? Speaking of that mini van, I can really rock a mini van, so I guess age is all in the attitude. ;) I do catch myself pondering at times about when I should break out those mommy jeans... but for now I will continue to dress as I did in my early 20 and dare someone to tell me otherwise.

3 comments:

Marlea said...

HAHA I feel the same way! Like how the heck did I get here?? Wait, I'm the grown up?

Riahli said...

:)

Kat said...

I feel the same way! And I love that pic of you! :)

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! :)