Friday, February 3, 2012

Almost have to pinch myself...

Happy Birthday to my handsome bird fanatic!For five years you have brightened our lives...


You've shared your silly sense of humor with us...

You've taught us how to love all things with wings...


We are in awe of your resilience...


You've taught us what it means to pull together as a family...


We love you more then words could express...


Our Amazing Atticus!!!


I can hardly believe you are five, I almost have to pinch myself! I can't wait to see what this next year in your life brings, and I pray for health and happiness for you! May you continue to teach us as only you can, and share your love with us. Make us laugh, and let us see that fantastic grin every day of the year!!!

We love you to the moon and back, quack, quack!


1 comment:

Kat said...

Awww. So awesome! What a kid!
Happy Birthday to your Atty!!!! :)