Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Showing signs...

Sorry the video is sort of shaky, I was using my camera and couldn't get everyone in the screen at the same time. It's still so cute though that I just had to post! We've been working on signing and watching Signing Times videos {Love Them!} and they have come a long ways already, they even know more then they were showing in the video. I love when Bubu comes up to me and starts teaching me signs that he's learned, ah it's adorable! I've been having them sign through out the day to make it a normal part of their routine. I'd love to find a class or a tutor to work more closely with them. Sign language is a really great {and often overlooked} second language to learn.

2 comments:

Kat said...

That is so awesome! I have said so many times how much I would love to learn sign language. Your kids (and you!) rock! :)

mommytoalot said...

LOve it !!
We use signing here as well. Not as often but Joe still loves to watch his signing videos and looks at his signing books.